Do I Qualify for BizFunds®
We require all applicants to provide four consecutive months of processing statements for us to accurately determine your average Visa/MasterCard processing volume.
You must have a minimum credit score of 600 with no bankruptcies or unpaid liens. If your credit score is lower than 600, you may still be considered depending on the processing history of your business.
Your business must be operational a minimum of 12 months with consistent or increasing Visa®/MasterCard® deposits and must be in operation a minimum of four months under the applicant’s ownership. Three trade references and a verifiable lease or proof of ownership of business space is also required.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- General Contractors/Residential and Commercial
- Cruise Line
- Air Carriers, Airlines – not elsewhere classified
- Telecommunication Service Including Local and Long Distance Calls, Credit Card Calls, Facsimile Services (also Calls through use of Magnetic Stripe – Reading Telephones)
- Computer Network/Information Services
- Money Transfer – Merchant
- Computer Software Stores – Record Shops (Debit only)
- Direct Marketing – Travel-Related Arrangement Services
- Direct Marketing – Outbound Telemarketing Merchants
- Direct Marketing – Inbound Telemarketing Merchants
- Direct Marketing – Continuity/Subscription Merchants
- Quasi Cash – Merchant
- Dating & Escort Services
- Consumer Credit Reporting Agency
- Information Retrieval Services
- Computer Maintenance, Repair, and Services not elsewhere classified
- Betting – Including Lottery Tickets, Casino Gaming Chips, Off-Track Betting, and Wagers at Race Tracks
- Bail & Bond Payments
- “Up-sell” merchants
- Buyers clubs / Membership clubs
- Credit counseling or credit repair services
- Credit protection / identity theft protection
- Infomercial merchants
- Multi-level marketing businesses
- Outbound telemarketers
- Prepaid phone cards
- Rebate-based businesses